Solution for high-volume flows
Catrax Master was developed for high-volume flows. The reinforced structure, combined with finishing accessories, provides a wide array of settings to adjust the product to the environment where it will be deployed.
Access control equipment, bridge-type tripod turnstile.
|– Turnstile arms at 90° provide greater comfort during the passage.
– Rounded corners prevent accidents for users.
– Large internal space allows easy integration with other access control equipment.
– Access to internal modules using anti-theft bolts, without exposed screws.
– Electromagnet and optical sensor-activated turnstile locks allows for lower mechanical
wear and tear and longer service life.
– Support for integration board enables easy maintenance.
– Customizable lateral and top pictograms indicating permission and direction of access.
– Roller bearing mechanisms with two bearing supports extends service life.
– Carbon steel material with epoxy powder coating or AISI 304 brushed stainless steel
– Larger space in the top cover to deploy incoming and outgoing scanners, allowing for increased flow due to the possibility of pre-validation of user tickets.
|– Electronic passage counter.
– Anti-panic drop arm.
– Slot for barcode scanner or magnetic card reader.
– Ticket safe.
|– MCA – TCP/IP access control board.
– Slotted barcode scanner for badges.
– Multibeam barcode scanner – ticket proximity.
– 2D code scanner.
– Wiegand/Abatrack proximity reader – HID/Indala/Acura.
– Mifare reader.
– Biometric reader.