Part of the GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones, the GRP2604 is an essential 3-line model designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features 5-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity, integrated PoE (GRP2604P), and is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS). Built for the basic needs of on-site or remote desktop workers the GRP2604 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint.
- 3 lines, 6 SIP accounts, up to 3 call appearances
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE (GRP2604P only)
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
Click here to know more about Grandstream!